Asbestos Remediation Project Management
Safe Surveying Services
Disposal Services, Asbestos, Asbestos Removal
Without the correct level of experience and understanding of the requirements for asbestos remediation, whether this be complete removal, encapsulation or minor works, the overall process of asbestos removal can be distressing and emotive, whilst the potential risks left behind by incomplete or unsatisfactory works include asbestos exposure and possibly further costs to correct the remediation.
Post contractor selection, our services are further expanded to accommodate various other aspects connected with the actual remediation.
• Pre-commencement inspections to validate the contractor has the various levels of controls in place, including suitable decontamination facilities.
• Assessment to ensure the correct level of materials and equipment were available
• Inspections to confirm that any enclosures required are suitable for works to commence
• For friable works, the extent of the pre-commencement enclosure assessment and inspection, would also include integrity smoke testing and confirmation that suitable equipment were attached to the enclosure to constantly monitor the enclosure Negative Pressure
• Whilst removal works are ongoing, we are able to undertake routine site visits to confirm that all existing controls and procedures remain suitable
• Post removal of the works within the asbestos removal enclosure our staff are trained and have in place the required Workplace Health & Safety Licensing to enter the enclosure for the purposes of the clearance visual inspection. Such an inspection ensures that any areas of asbestos removal requiring further detailed decontamination are identified to the contractor and rectified accordingly.
• As and when the visual clearance were deemed satisfactory arrangements are then made for the independent NATA Testing facility* to undertake the clearance air sampling
• Post completion of the internal visual clearance and all associated air monitoring, SSS also take on the responsibility to ensure that all enclosure materials have been removed and that any areas affected by the asbestos remediation works were deemed suitable for normal occupation.
For more information visit our website: http://safesurveyingservices.com.au/
Or call our friendly experts today on: 0457 744 070 or 0409 783 887
, Asbestos Removal
, Disposal Services