Quality Building Management (QBM) Sunshine Coast
Asbestos Testing, Asbestos Inspection, Asbestos Management Plan
QBM can guide you through the entire asbestos-detection process. Here’s what we can do for you:
• Provide an obligation-free quote for an asbestos audit.
• Send one of our trained inspectors to perform the audit
• If asbestos is identified or assumed we will give you a comprehensive written report of the findings—an Asbestos Materials Report & Register (AMRR)—which contains details of the location, type, condition, risk rating and photographic evidence of any asbestos within the building or complex
• All sampling will be analysed at an National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) accredited laboratory
• Provide you with an Asbestos Management Plan to complete your obligation under the Act
Print this page
On 13 July 1997, the Body Corporate and Community Management Bill 1997 became law in Queensland. This legislation makes it mandatory for every body corporate to prepare a Sinking Fund Forecast as a basis for their annual sinking fund budget.
Our Insurance Valuations ensure that your building is insured for the full amount it would take to replace the building.
QBM will conduct a complete inspection of all common property—including both internal
and external areas if required—of a building or complex by qualified Health and Safety Officers,
to provide a clear picture of performance in terms of health and safety management.
Create your free Hotfrog business profile
Follow Hotfrog on:
Hotfrog Small Business Hub