All About Racking And Shelving Australia
Shelving, Plastic Containers, Plastic Bins
Longspan shelving is used almost everywhere in business, industry and the public sector, there's no end to the applications for one of the most adaptable storage systems.
Longspan Shelving provides superb storage for all parts or equipment, tools, drawings, files, garments, work in progress or finished goods. The correct storage system makes a vital contribution to your workflow effectiveness and productivity and your profitability.
A wide standard range of pre-fabricated frames, complete boltless systems and beams to suit all load requirements and a variety of different shelving materials which, together with optional lateral and side mesh panels, can be used to create custom designed storage in no time.
Pre-fabricated Bolted Systems:
Available in the following standard configurations:
• Frame Heights: 2200 / 3000mm
• Frame Depths: 450 / 600 / 900 / 1200mm
• Beam Lengths: 900 / 1200 / 1800 / 2100 / 2400mm
• Shelf Options: MDF / Mesh / Steel
• Shelves are adjustable every 50mm all units can be joined for continuity.
Completely Boltless Systems:
•Available in the following standard configurations:
• All Steel components are powder coated light grey. Standard heights of the uprights are 2150 mm, with beam adjustment at 38.1 mm centres.
• Shelf lengths (left-to-right direction) of 900 mm 1200 mm, 1500 mm and 1800 mm. Shelf widths ( front to back ) 450 mm, 600 mm and 1200 mm.
• All shelves have a carrying capacity of up to 400 kgs Udl.
• All bays have a total carrying capacity of up to 1200 kgs.
• Flat packed
• Although designed for stand-alone bays, units can be joined for continuity.
, Plastic Containers