Grout… it’s not only an ugly sounding word but as you’re about to discover, it’s more often than not the cause of major problems.
Take a close look at your tiles. The first thing you’ll notice is that the grout colour is inconsistent and there are signs of mould and mildew in the showers. What was white is now green, what was black is now grey and the concrete coloured grout on the floors is a mix of all the above.
Solving the problems that affect the appearance of tiles and grout may be as simple as applying a grout colourant. At Restile, we will re colour your grout in virtually any colour of your choice, quickly and without creating a mess.
Grout Colour ‘N’ Seal recolours and seals the grout, restoring tiled surfaces to look brand new! While tiles such as ceramic are extremely durable and will last for years, the grout between the tiles is very porous and will readily absorb dirt, grime and spills. Even regular mopping will not clean the grout or prevent it from staining, in fact, mopping can add to the problem.
• No noise. No noxious odours. No disruption.
• No dangerous chemicals . No risk to children.
• Light foot traffic after only 2 hours.
• Dramatic same day transformation.
• Restored at a fraction of replacement costs.
• Available in a wide range of colours.
• Existing grout colour can be changed to alternative colours.
THE BOTTOM LINE
Restile’s cleaning, recolouring and sealing process will transform the appearance of any tiled surface.
In fact, the bigger the problem … the more noticeable the result.