Your safety is our priority
When a workplace is healthy and safe, many benefits follow. Productivity gets a boost, allowing you to meet your key milestones with ease. Insurance, workers compensation and legal costs are minimised, which improves your bottom line. But perhaps most importantly, the people who come to work for you are safe.
Health and safety legislation in Australia is complex and ever-changing. ‘Safety first’ might be your adage, but it can be difficult to find the time to get everything right if you go it alone.
At TMM, our goal is to support you in the development of sustainable systems and processes and achieve safety excellence in everything you do. We will help you to:
- Meet your statutory obligations
- Promote continual improvement
- Develop a strong safety culture.
An accident and injury free workplace can be achieved through strong leadership; a clear understanding of roles, responsibilities and accountabilities; effective communication, consultation and employee involvement; and a real belief that accidents and injuries are preventable. TMM will help you to implement and maintain robust health and safety systems and processes that are right for you and will help you to achieve all of this and more.
It makes good business sense
Regardless of whether your project is large or small, your team’s health and safety is paramount to your success. TMM has a proven track record of success in the health and safety arena.
Whether we are developing a risk register or helping you to change your safety culture, we are committed to your success.
Safety excellence in everything you do
TMM has the experience and ability to work across numerous industries, under a magnitude of varying legislation and across both national and international borders. Our health and safety capabilities include:
Safety and health management systems
- Safety system (SHMS) development
- SHMS review and independent advice
- SHMS maintenance
- Process development
Safety and health advisory services
- General safety and health solutions and advice
Incident and emergency management
- Independent safety and senior management incident investigation support
- Incident management process and procedural development
- Development of site emergency response plans
- Development of corporate/site risk registers
- Hazard identification and risk assessment
- Hazard and risk program development
- SHMS compliance auditing
- SHMS effectiveness auditing (in accordance with s41(1)(f) of the CMSHA 1999)
- High risk area specific auditing
- SOP and procedural auditing
- Inspections and inspection programs
- Tailored auditing programs
Cultural and behavioural safety
- Behavioural safety programs
- Cultural change and auditing
- Relief site and other support roles
- Providing site safety and health professionals with relevant industry experience
Contact TMM Group on (07) 3102 0800 to discuss your unique Health & Safety requirements and to allow us to customise a solution to suit your business and your circumstances.
Also ask us about our health and safety, learning and development, technical services, infrastructure services, business services and risk management capabilities and the many benefits we deliver.