Green Mate gypsum with 3% humate from Swancorp stimulates soil biological activity with the use of natural substances.
Made from natural gypsum and humate for fast and effective use in turf and horticultural applications
- - Provides readily available carbon and micronutrients for organisms
- - Chelating properties increase action exchange capacity
- - Frees up soil bound nutrients
- - Softens soil for easier ploughing
- - Increase calcium and sulphur content in soil
- - Reduces water runoff and soil erosion
- - Buffers soil chemical reaction
Green Mate gypsum from Swancorp can be applied easily to soil by spreading or during the mounding and planting process. This helps to reduce toxicity and disease to soil and plants.