Check out the benefits of our pension
Credit Union, Pension Fund, Website Access
Sunsuper offers two types of pensions:
A Workforce Pension - designed for members aged between preservation age but before the age of 65 who are still working.
A pension is ideal for a lot of people because:
- you can receive regular income paid directly to your bank, building society or credit union account,
- you can access your money if you need to,
- you can choose from a range of investment options which you can vary with your changing needs,
- you could benefit from favourable tax treatment,
- you could benefit from favourable treatment for social security and Department of Veteran's Affairs (DVA) payments, and
- you can nominate how much and to whom benefits are paid if you die.
A strong and reliable fund
SuperRatings has recognised Sunsuper as Pension Fund of The Year for the third year in a row. We were judged against 400 criteria including member services, website access and functionality, financial advice, fund governance, investment performance, and fees and were found to be the ‘best value for money’ fund for retirees! We were also awarded Money Magazine’s Fund of the Year for 2011.
Range of investment choices
, Pension Fund
, Website Access