Risk Management Group are a specialist multi-discipline multi-skilled technical and engineering risk profilers.
Risk Management Group provide a package of innovative client focused, value added services and work confidentially and closely with the acquisition team to identify risk and provide tools to assist in negotiations for major acquisition in commercial, industrial, retail, health care, institutional, government and investment property portfolios.
Services we have delivered to valued corporate clients include;
- Property Technical Due Diligence (Acquisition Phase)
- Technical Risk Management (Property Management Phase)
- Feasibility Studies (Pre Property Development Phase)
- Life Cycle Costing Analysis (PPP Public Private Partnerships bids)
- Diagnostic Investigations (Insurance and Forensic Engineering)
- Condition Audits & 10 year Capex Plans (Asset Management Phase)
- 10 Year Depreciation Schedules Plant & Assets (ITAA Divn 40 & 43)
Risk Management Group assist our clients to identify technical risks that could impact adversely on their property investments and provide recommend strategies to minimize adverse impacts and increase the return on investment (ROI) to property investors
Risk Management Group services are further listed as links at the top of this page.