Loans, Home Loans, Loan
Recent changes to superannuation legislation now allow an SMSF to borrow funds for property investment.
If you have an existing SMSF, you may now be able to borrow money to buy a commercial or residential property through your SMSF.
Finance Monster – SMSF Loan Experts
- Do you need SMSF Mortgage Broker to help you get a SMSF Loan?
- We can do that!
Tax Monster – SMSF Accountant Specialists
- Do you need to set up a SMSF?
- Or do you already have one?
Tax Monster – Let Us Do It, We Have Amazing Prices & We Are Professional!
- Borrow up to 70% of the value of a property.
- Don’t get ripped off by the banks!
- Cheap SMSF Interest Rates Available!
Banks prefer standard Residential & Commercial Properties for self-managed superannuation funds. Below is a list of properties that Banks like for SMSF property loans.
Easier SMSF Loans to Finance
- Residential Properties
- Retail shops
- Rural properties
- Farms (conditions apply)
Harder SMSF Property Loans to Finance:
- Development sites
- Vacant land (in some cases)
- Properties in a poor condition
- Single use securities such as pubs, petrol stations and day care centres.
- Don’t worry! We still may be able to help you!
Lender Requirements Needed - Most of our lenders will require:
- SMSF trust deed.
- Custodian trust deed.
- Tax returns for the SMSF (there are some exceptions).
- Evidence of the rental income.
- A full copy of the contract of sale.
Want to buy your Business Premises?
If you’re a business owner and you have an SMSF then there may be a tax, capital or investment benefit for you to sell your commercial premises to your SMSF.
If you don’t own your business building yet, it may make sense to buy via your SMSF. It’s against the law to sell a residential property that you live in to your own SMSF, however, there are no such restrictions with commercial properties.
You should seek financial advice from your accountant before you decide to sell your business premises to your SMSF as there are complex Capital Gains Tax (CGT) and SMSF legislation that needs to be considered as well as your own personal financial circumstances.
For more information visit our website: http://financemonster.com.au/
Or call us today on: 1300 829 666
Print this page
Need a Personal Loan? Look no further!
Buying a car is one of the most significant purchases you’re ever likely to make, so shop around to make sure you’re getting a great deal with Finance Monster.
We Compare Home Loans? Need a Mortgage Broker? Finance Monster is a Mortgage Broker that Provides Home Loans to Australia!
Level 5/ 99 Creek StreetAustralia
Brisbane,, QLD, 4000,Australia
Main: 1300 829666
Create your free Hotfrog business profile
Follow Hotfrog on:
Hotfrog Small Business Hub