If you have some of our Custom Manufactured Cases and they have been submerged in flood waters, we are able to determine if it can be refoamed and saved or if it will need replacing.
We have a few things that we recommend listed below.
Black Laminate, Aluminium Finish, Fluteboard or Pelican Storm Cases
1. Take a Photo with the Contents STILL IN THE CASE for your Insurance Claim.
2. Send it back to QPC with the foam still attached where possible and WE WILL CLEAN IT UP for you.
Att: Flood - ( Please note this so we can deal with the repairs in a different manner)
Qld Protective Cases
Unit 5 / 1 Pinacle Street
Brendale QLD 4500
P: 07 3881 2358
3. QPC will also take photos for our records so that we can continue to asses the case and its integrity but can't see any reason for long term damage at this time with most of custom manufactured cases.
4. QPC will contact you with a written quote via email or fax for Insurance reasons and then wait for your instructions.
5. Queensland Protective Cases have Pelican Hardigg Storm cases for loan to our customers who have Custom Manufactured Cases of ours that are flood damaged for Loan during the assesment process if needed.
Some cases will need to be replaced but most of them will be live to see another day. The cleanup of individual cases is sometimes a timely process and we will do our best to get them back to you as soon as possible.
Darren and Kylie Stewart