Paint Removal Tool Hire
Paint Removal, Paint Stripping, Paint Removal Tools
• Whether you’re a Professional or a Do-It-Yourself, the Paintshaver® Pro is the fastest, cleanest, most economical tool for stripping all coatings (including lead paint) from Weatherboards, flat trim, flat windows, flat doors and all other flat wood, surfaces.
• This Paint removal Tool uses a patented cutting head to cut the paint from the surface while collecting the stripped debris into a wet/dry vacuum (vacuum hire included in hire rates).
• The Paint removal Tool has an adjustable depth of cut (adjustable from 0” to 5/64”(2mm)) and in most cases will strip any thickness of paint in a single pass.
• You can strip one square foot of paint in approximately 20-30 seconds.
• The Paint removal Tool will strip the face and edges of weatherboards simultaneously.
• After stripping with the Paint Removal Tool, the surface is left with a finish that needs to be sanded. Being patient and letting the motor do the work and keeping the tool level will improve the finish so less sanding will be required.
• The Paintshaver® Pro is a heavy duty tool designed to handle applications such as stripping heavy lead paint, old latex or oil based paint work, completely weathered paint work and jobs where hitting nails is unavoidable. (NOTE: Before stripping, we recommend you try to set any nails below the surface if possible.)
, Paint Removal Tool Hire
, Paint Removal Tools
, Paint Stripping
, Paint Stripping Tools
, Reliable Paint Removal Tools