Cloud Specialists accepted for NSW Government ICT
It Services, Government
Cloud Specialists, a leading IT Services provider, has announced today that it has been accepted
onto the NSW Government ICT Services Scheme –Supplier List. This appointment means Cloud
Specialists is now accredited to supply customer contracts that are low risk or valued up to $150,000
to the NSW Government.
Cloud Specialists has been accepted for a total of 11 sub-categories including:
• Data Centre Services
• Data Centre Equipment
• End User Computing Installation, Configuration and Maintenance including delivery "as a
• End User Computing Management including delivery "as a service"
• End User Computing Hardware including delivery "as a service"
• Monitors including delivery "as a service"
• Other End User Computing Devices including delivery "as a service"
• Network Equipment Installation, Configuration & Maintenance including delivery "as a
• Network Operations including delivery "as a service"
• Server Installation, Configuration & Maintenance including delivery "as a service"
• Operations Management including delivery "as a service"
This enables Cloud Specialists to provide expert advice to Government organisations on migration
strategies, services to assist with actual migration activities (such as migration to Microsoft Office
365, migration to the Telstra IaaS infrastructure and more), provision of services associated with data
centre operational activities including “Delivery as a service”.
Cloud Specialists has also been accepted to supply infrastructure items within the data centre
including: Servers (virtual or dedicated); Storage System (for example storage-area networks,
network attached storage, tape systems, optical systems), Appliances (for example de-duplication
appliances, backup appliances); Ancillary Equipment (for example UPS, Firewalls, Routers,
Switches); Peripherals (for example racks, leads, cabling).
The NSW Government ICT Services Scheme offers a panel of prequalified suppliers to provide a
range of ICT solutions to assist NSW Government agencies and other authorised buyers.. It aligns
with the NSW Government ICT Strategy, which provides a comprehensive approach to identifying,
sourcing and procuring ICT goods and services, to ensure government harnesses new, innovative
and effective approaches. Applications for the ICT Supplier List undergo a rigorous assessment due
to the value and risk profile of the services.
, It Services