Cloud Computing Services - Consulting, Migration and Support
It Services, It Solutions, It Consulting
End-to-end Cloud Computing Services for business including consulting, migration, configuration and support. At Cloud Specialists we have assisted many businesses move to the Cloud including Office 365 (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online), Shared or Dedicated Servers, Remote Backup solutions, Datacentres solutions and more. Our low-risk Cloud migration process is ideal for risk adverse organisations.
Cloud Computing Services for Business include:
- Office 365 migration services (including consulting, migration, integration and ongoing support for Exchange Online, SharePoint Online)
- Remote Windows server backup solutions
- Shared or dedicated servers hosted in state-of-the-art, local datacentres
- Hybrid Cloud systems (on-premise and off-premise setup)
- Cloud Computing consulting and strategy planning
- Ongoing Cloud support and real time monitoring
- New Cloud system training for staff
At Cloud Specialists we have migrated hundreds of businesses to the Cloud seamlessly. Whether you are considering Cloud Computing or want to get started with your IT, we can help your organisation understand, scope and access the Cloud securely.
As a Microsoft Partner with a Cloud Solutions competency, we have the expertise and experience to help you successfully migrate to the cloud. We are also Telstra’s T-Suite Partners and certified by the NSW Government for large and high risk ICT projects.
As of today, we provide IT Services to Small Businesses with fewer than 10 staff all the way through to large business. Our portfolio of customers span from Construction and Architecture firms, Marketing Agencies, Education, Not For Profit, Business Services, Government and more.
Contact us today to get started!
, Cloud Computing
, Cloud Computing Infrastructure
, Cloud Services
, Cloud Specialists
, Data Centre Services
, Dedicated Server
, Exchange Online, Sharepoint Online
, It Consulting
, It Services
, It Solutions
, It Specialists
, Local Data Centres
, Office 365
, Virtual Desktop