GO Coaching Approaches
Coaching, Personal Development, Life Coaching
Go Coaching have the following approaches:
- People have great or even unlimited potential.
- People develop first from within themselves - learning starts with themselves.
- Development includes the whole person, their thoughts and feelings, heads and heart.
- People can develop a great deal by closely examining their assumptions and perspectives about themselves and their world around them.
- Goals and direction of coaching should come mostly, or completely, from the nature and needs of the client.
- Questioning is very effective in helping clients to examine their assumptions and perspectives.
- The role of actions and experience are critical to learning and development. Without practice there is no knowledge.
, Life Coach
, Life Coaching
, Personal Coaching
, Personal Development