ProctorGeo HC9 Spacer Mat
Dynamic Composite Technologies Pty Ltd
Metal Roof Underlay, Pga Membranes, Proctor Group Australia,
Moisture can potentially build up under metal roof sheeting and cause structural damage and corrosion of the roof sheet. Designed for such applications, ProctorGeo HC9 Spacer Mat is a three dimensional shaped mesh of UV stabilized polypropylene monofilaments, tangled and fused together.
ProctorGeo HC9 is used to provide permanent drainage and ventilation between the roof sheeting and water resistant roofing underlay. It also offers provides significant sound reduction from rain impact noise.
When used in conjunction with a ProctorWrap roofing underlay and ProctorWrap SLS Tapes this offers a complete roofing underlay solution for zinc, copper and other standing seam roof systems.
- Provides a permanent drainage channel for condensate or moisture that may get under the roof sheet.
- Provides space for continuous air movement between the roof deck/underlay and metal roof.
- Reduces corrosion risk— of particular importance with zinc or galvanized steel roof sheets.
- UV resistant during installation.
- Reduction in rain and hail impact noise on metal roofing of up to 10dB.
- Allows for movement of the roof sheet under temperature fluctuation.
- Contributes to reduction in temperature of the roof substrate in summer conditions.
- Allows for evaporation of moisture from the roofing structure when used in conjunction with a
ProctorWrap vapour permeable (breathable) membrane.
- Low water storage potential.
- Flexible and lightweight for ease of install.
- Easily cut with scissors or knife.
- Declaration of CE Conformity.
Metal Roof Underlay
, Pga Membranes
, Proctor Group Australia
, Proctor Hairy Chest
, Proctor Roofing Underlay
, Proctor Spacer Mat
, Roof Deck Drainage Layer
, Roof Drainage Channel
, Roofing Underlay
, Roofing Underlay System
, Water Resistant Roofing Underlay