Forklift Training and Licensing
Cobra Training & Licensing Services
Forklift, Forklift Training, Forklift Licence
In NSW, if you do not have a valid current Australian forklift licence, you must enrol in a formal training course, delivered by a Registered Training Organisation (such as Cobra Training Services). When you have achieved sufficient skills and competencies, you will be eligible to apply for a licence assessment by our WorkCover NSW qualified assessor.
This public forklift training and licensing course is delivered face to face, at our Wetherill Park training facility in small groups (we train a maximum of 6 people per group) and includes structured theory and practical training as operators must pass an assessment in both to gain a licence to perform High Risk Work [HRW].
This course is generally delivered over 3 days. The first 2 days include both theory and practical training on the forklifts, and on the 3rd day, you will be assessed in both theory and practical components by the WorkCover accredited Assessor. Course topics will include:
- Compliance with WHS licensing legislation.
- Communicate and work safely with others in the work area.
- Identify hazards associated with the operation of the forklift truck and put in place effective hazard controls for those hazards identified.
- Conduct pre-start-up, operational, moving loads and shut down and secure checks of the forklift truck according to procedures.
- Operate the forklift and move loads safely, including driving and manoeuvring, picking up and placing of loads at various stack heights and driving forklifts with load in forward and reverse, maintaining visibility.
- Assessment of the safe application of knowledge and skills to work place tasks.
On successful completion of this course, participants meeting the assessment criteria will be issued a Statement of Attainment – TLILIC2001A Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck and a WorkCover NSW issued National Licence to Perform High Risk Work (HRW) class LF. HRW Licences are valid for 5 years from the date of issue.
To receive your WorkCover HRW licence, applicants MUST lodge their HRW assessment paperwork at an Australia Post outlet together with a passport sized photo and pay the prescribed WorkCover processing fee WITHIN 60 days of the final HRW assessment. Failure to lodge paperwork in the allocated time will result in the applicant being a non licensed operator and the applicant will need to be reassessed again and pay another fee.
Forkilft Licence Sydney
, Forklift Licence
, Forklift License
, Forklift Ticket
, Forklift Training
, Forklift Training and Licensing
, Forklift Trucks