VANDAELE WOOD CHIPPERS & STUMP GRINDERS
Landscaping, Garden Equipment & Services, Garden & Lawn Care
is a manufacturer of quality machines for maintenance of green areas.
For more than 20 years, Vandaele have offered a large range of wood
chippers, specifically aimed to meet with the demands of the
professional user market. The complete range offers many models and
choices to suit any application.
In total, there are 10 different models, with infeed diameters starting from 12 cm all the way to 40 cm.
The Vandaele wood chippers are unique to their competition due to:
- - Simple maintenance
- - No sharpening of the knives is required!
- - Meets all CE safety standards
- - Optimum safety
- - Safety bar surrounding the infeed funnel (Vandaele patent)
Features & benefits of the Vandaele wood chippers:
- - Equipped standard with TUNGSTEN-CARBIDE knives and counter knives in sections
- - Sections are easily replaceable
- - Renders sharpening and adjusting of the knives superfluous
- - Extremely long lifespan
- - Noise reduced knife disc, integrated in a wear resistant housing
- - Direct power linkages, no belts or chain drives
- - Robust construction, years of incorporated experience
- - Extremely large capacity
Because of years of experience and continuously striving to achieve
the highest levels of quality and durability, Vandaele have achieved a
leading position within the market.
The Vandaele Stump Grinder has been specifically developed to quickly and efficiently remove stumps of felled trees.
Available in two versions: Standard machine for smaller tractors and a heavy duty machine for heavier tractors.
The Vandaele stump grinder is unique to their competition due to:
- - Large working range up to 2.35 m and 135 degree radius
- - Big working depth - 60 cm
- - Hydraulic driven by means of the tractor PTO shaft
- - Integrated hydraulic group: pumps, oil tank and oil cooler
- - Low maintenance cost
Features & benefits of the Vandaele stump grinder:
- - Tractor 3-point mounted
- - Standard equipped with 2 hydraulic stabilisers
- - 24 quickly changeable and very durable "RAYCO" cutting teeth
- - Big Plexiglas safety screen for protection of the operator
- - Adjustable side shift speed regulation
- - Simple operation by means of cross handles - same principle as small excavator operation
- - Optimum visibility on the work, all machine controls are located on the side of the unit
- - Reduced risk of damage or break down because of hydraulically
driven operation as opposed to the more common mechanical driven units
The indispensable machine for forest owners, contractors, public
services, councils, military areas, water and forest boards, landscaping
organisations, estates, parks etc.
, Garden & Lawn Care
, Garden Equipment & Services
, Stocker Crew
, Stump Grinders