At Hamilton Funerals we are committed to providing the highest level
of service,listening and supporting youthrough this difficult time.
· We are available to assist you, answer your questions and discuss any concerns24hours a day, 7 days a week;
· We will meet with you to arrange the funeral of your choice either at our office or in the comfort and privacy of your own home, at a time suitable to you;
· We will discuss and confirm with you all of the funeral arrangements to ensure that the service is exactly as you desire;
· We understand that a funeral is a very personal ceremony and we respect your individual choice, serving all faiths and cultures, catering for both religious and non religious services and either cremation or burial;
· We will help you with all the necessary arrangements, including organising the clergy or celebrant, music, medical papers, floral tributes, press notices and catering;
· We organise national and inter-national repatriations;
· Talk to us about a pre-arranged funeral ensuring that all of your wishes are known and recorded;
· Member of the Funeral Directors Association of NSW (FDA) and as such we subscribe to the association’s strict code of ethics.
You Can Trust Hamilton Funerals