Treatment for Sleeping Disorders
TMJ And Sleep
A peaceful sleep is something that each one of us desires after a tiring day. However there are some causes which may prevent you from experiencing a good sleep and can leave you dizzy the other morning, this may include insomnia and snoring. There have been a number of ways such as CPAP and surgery to treat sleeping disorders.
One of such employs an oral apparatus similar to a sports mouth guard that adjusts over the upper and lower teeth in the mouth. The difference is that a Somnodent is a discreet, accurately designed and clinically tested apparatus for the treatment of mild to fair insomnia and other forms of sleeplessness and snoring issues. It is an effective and better way of treatment than CPAP or surgery.
Types of Somnodent Devices:
• Classic Device: It is the default form of this device and is specially made from finest quality acrylic to prevent it from discoloring.
• Flex Device: This type of device is implemented where crown and bridgework in the teeth are present.
Other Benefits to opt for this device are as follows:
• Convenience: This device is quite easy and comfortable to put on and is custom made so that the patient can have the convenience of opening and closing the mouth as per their ease. It is a prudent Mandibular Advancement Splint device available in the market and its efficient design allows the user to get a full lip seal to avoid dry mouth issues.
• Effectiveness: It has proved to be successful in treating sleeping issues such as insomnia and snoring. Moreover, it has been relatively positive in lowering the patients’ blood pressure which ultimately reduces the chances of heart stroke.
• Device worth its cost: Considering the quality of manufacture, convenience while putting in the mouth, and default warranty gives the customers a peace of mind and a device worth its monetary value.