SPOT CONNECT GPS TRAKER for remote or LONE WORKERS
Secure-AWARE-Sydney: Security Licensed via S.L.E.D,
Safety and Security of Remote Workers
Companies and employees in every state in Australia have a duty of care regarding the OH&S Occupational Health & Safety, plus the security of lone workers. The states of Victoria, South Australia, the Northern Territory, and Western Australia have specific regulations governing the safety and security of isolated workers in remote conditions.
To ensure legal compliance, employers must
- ensure a means of communication is available to enable worker to call for help in the event of an emergency
- have procedures in place to make regular contact with the employee. The employee must be trained in the procedures.
The regulations apply to all workers:
- Working alone on site
- Working away from base
- Homeworkers (including ‘outworkers’)
The solution is a legally compliant, cost-effective, GPS satellite tracking system that allows employers to find, map and monitor assets, both physical assets and employees.
Our solution provides the following benefits:
- Tracking of remote staff or skeleton staff and also physical assets
- Easily locate remote workers in Australia and around the world – the satellite provides the closest real street address as well as GPS coordinates
- Automated scheduled monitoring of isolated workers which reduces the burden of monitoring on OH&S staff
- Exception reporting – check only on missed scheduled check- ins
- Simple operations to track large groups of remote workers
- Geofencing for compliance monitoring – make sure workers don’t stray into unauthorised areas
- Constant End-to-End network testing
- Prompt emergency response which notifies you as soon as it is triggered by employee. If necessary, the system also notifies Public Emergency Services for the speediest possible response
- Permissions management structure for personnel privacy
- Maximum reliability and minimum service disruption from Australia’s leading mobile satellite services provider due to high availability system design and End-to-End network monitoring