MotionViewer VideoAlarm:Sends 10xSec CCTV video clip back to base monitoring for 100% verification:
Secure-AWARE-Sydney: Security Licensed via S.L.E.D,
Secure Your Family
MotionViewer VideoAlarm: 10xSec CCTV video clip back to base monitoring for 100% verification:
One in five Australian businesses is affected by fraud and theft and they may not even be aware of it. It is estimated that fraud and theft costs the Australian community up to $14 billion a year. The cost to business itself is estimated at between 3 to 5 per cent of gross turnover. A lot of employers or businesses write off a loss as an operating cost or bad debt, rather than think negatively of their staff.
Business reality…employee fraud is estimated to cost the Australian community $14 billion a year.
Small Business Security Solutions
Secure-Aware-Sydney has a range of cost effective solutions to suit small business owners. Depending on your individual business risks and needs, our team will develop an integrated solution including:
• Quality Locks and Alarm Installation with regular maintenance to extend the life of your alarm
• Alarm & DVR Monitoring
• Patrols respond promptly to alarm responses
• Video Surveillance (CCTV) with regular maintenance
More security tips...
• Ensure all internal and external doors, emergency exits and windows are sufficiently solid and secured.
• Lock all doors when the office is unattended.
• Remove all keys from doors, and store in a lockable cabinet.
• Keep a ‘Key Register’ to record exactly who has access to what keys.
• Retrieve keys and access cards from ex-employees.
• Ensure the lock-up procedure of the premises under the control of a trained staff member. Install security lighting
• Keep all fences and building perimeters cleared of rubbish and potential climbing aides, such as ladders & containers.
• Alter or eliminate areas that allow offenders to hide, e.g: recessed doorways, concealed yards, shrubs or planted areas.
• Secure bins in or away from buildings to prevent arson, or from being used as a means of carrying away stolen goods.
• Ensure that your car park is well lit, with safe access to and from your business.
• Keep blinds, shades or curtains drawn so items are not visible from outside.
Industrial: Secure-Aware-Sydney has the ability to develop integrated security solutions for industrial, commercial and manufacturing companies.
For industrial premises, minimizing the risk of down-time is vital. Security is an integral part of business and can also be used to increase the efficiency of business operations and improve work place safety. Secure-Aware or Biz-Secure takes a consultative approach to our industrial clients, building a deep understanding of their business, anticipating their needs to be able to respond quickly to any request.
When developing a security plan for industrial premises, our Biz-Secure consultants complete a risk assessment and consider three main areas:
• Loss-Prevention Plan & Risk-Management Plan & Business-Operational-Management.
Secure Your Family