O'Connell Workplace Relations
Management Training, Leadership Training, Safety Training
Can your workplace use focused, practical and interactive briefing and training sessions for its staff?
Many instances of misconduct, poor performance or unsafe work can be directly linked back to inadequate or outdated information being relied upon by staff, supervisors or managers.
Ensuring that staff at all levels are kept up to date with relevant and understandable information on your own internal policies and procedures or with the requirements of Australian workplace relations legislation and regulators will raise awareness levels and facilitate improved levels of compliance.
O’Connell Employment Law Specialists briefing and training sessions are delivered by qualified lawyers with adult education experience and expert knowledge of the practical and legal aspects of major workplace issues. We specialise in customising sessions to your exact needs – making reference to your own policies and processes.
Briefing and training sessions are designed to cover necessary knowledge or skills of an issue and then allows participants to retain this new knowledge or skills through group activities, case studies and simulated exercises.
Some comments received from recent pardaryBH17gty5ExP86m61
Referer: hand training from O’Connell Law include:
- “at last, legal training that I can understand”
- “practical and fun while making us think”
- “made sure I understood the legislation and how it applied to managers like me”
- “plenty of time allocated to allowing me to practice my new skills”
- “now I know what I need to do”
- “the workshop was spot on relevant to our Division”
- “liked the notes and materials that were supplied – will begin using them tomorrow”
Our range of briefing and training sessions includes:
- Avoiding bullying and harassment behaviours in the workplace
- Equal employment and workplace diversity
- Conducting effective workplace investigations
- Ensuring procedural fairness in workplace investigations;
- Dealing with conflict between staff – for supervisors and managers
- Occupational health and safety requirements – for Boards, managers and staff
- Terminating staff fairly and legally
Business and Commercial Training
, Health and Safety Training
, Leadership Training
, Management Training
, Safety Training
, Workplace Training