What is an Instructor Internship Program?
Fast becoming the most popular Winter season GAP, Career Break and Industry starting point in the World...
An Instructor Internship is your chance to not only become a certified instructor but also start teaching at a top resort by Christmas and be earning some $$!
What you will get:
On sign up you get:
- An Instructor Starter Kit including guides, goodies, tips and tricks; our famous 'Guide to Becoming an Instructor' and access to our experienced staff
- A GUARANTEED offer of employment as a Ski Instructor
- Deals on flights and travel insurance (through our partnership with STA Travel)
When you arrive you get:
- An EA Ski & Snowboard Welcome Pack & team issue clothing to ensure you look cool after the hot tub
- Optional Arrival City Orientation & group meet package
- Welcome orientation day & social events
- On hand EA Ski & Snowboard Training program manger (for the duration of the three week training and exam program)
- Three/Four weeks shared accommodation (all facilities included!)
- 3-4 Weeks of Professional on snow level one coaching and level 1 examination costs (on arrival)
- Evening indoor technical and theory sessions
- Annual membership to the PSIA / CASI (Skiers) or AASI / CSIA (snowboarders)
- Resort season lift pass
- Daily mountain transfers
- Assistance finding accommodation for the season with other paricipants
- Advice on equipment and Instructor discounts at selected local shops
- When the training finishes and the exam is over we throw a bon voyage & good-luck event so you get to party like the rockstar you are
When you start work you get:
- Backup safety service from EA Ski & Snowboard Training
- The Opportunity to complete the level two cert, freeride course, avalanche, backcountry and more (in the Ultimate Season Program)…
Choose from Whistler, Banff, Big White, Lake Louise or Revelstoke in Canada, Lake Tahoe in the USA, Minakami JAPAN or Mt Hutt, New Zealand!!
Yes - We have chosen the most spectacular, snow laden ski & ride locations on Earth.
We are looking for skiers and boarders who:
*Have a passion for skiing or snowboarding (Low level intermediate to advanced ability welcome)
*Have a willingness to learn through training and working
*Have an interest in travel and adventure
* Are available between December and April
How to find out more...
Unfortunately there are Only limited places available - so contact us today if you want to learn more about this opportunity
email [email protected] to apply today.
and just before you do contact us, here's a word from Guy ..
“I had always wanted to work in the ski industry for my GAP year but all of the programs I had searched only offered training but no work experience. EA Ski & Snowboard provided me with the answer. I passed my PSIA level one exam - and now I am putting all this to use with a job as an instructor! …the experience of a lifetime…” Guy Martin, United Kingdom, Instructor Internship-Lake Tahoe