How To Train A Dog To Sit and Stay on your Commands?
Dog Behaviour Training | Dog Boarding Sydney | Dog Training Sydney
Dog, Pet Care Services, Pet Grooming Services
K9 Dog Obedience provides the latest way to dog training for your puppy to follow your commands immediately so the dog trainer can do for an easy way. Dog jumping training proper care about height and body weight of your pets then you decide. Your dog can do or not because sometimes many owners jump their dog very high so some maser injury of your pets so be careful when you’re dog jumping training this factor proper care.
Success in this phase is entirely dependent on the standard achieved in training and should be commenced by gently removing the lead from the collar whilst the dog is on the move beside the owner. The lead should still be carried, and should the dog show any errant tendencies the lead should be reconnected and the dog given guidance. It is important that the dog does not know when he is on or off the lead. Early practice in this exercise should be limited to extreme short periods and as proficiency increases, changes of pace and direction should be included. When the dog is efficient at this the collar can then be removed.
When applying commands to a dog training exercise it is important that the timing is precise. The command should be delivered 1second before expecting a response and correction or praise should be given no longer than 1 second after the right or wrong response. If the timing is any longer your dog many no longer associating the command with the exercise and become confused with what is expected from him.
The order in which a dog behaviour training command is applied to a well trained dog is as follows;
• Prepare yourself. This means thinking about the action you are about to ask your dog to carry out. If it is “sit” exercise you should expect him to sit when you say the command.
• Select the right command and say the command using a tone of voice and with inflection your dog is familiar with.
• Once you have applied the command let him have time to respond. This should take no longer than 1 sec.
• If he responds you should then apply either verbal or physical praise or both depending on the situation.
• If he does not respond you should apply a correction (this will be tempered to match his age, physical size and mental strength) after allowing the same time for response. You will develop an individual Dog Obedience training Sydney, one that suits your own physical and learning ability. The principles of training taught will always remain the same no matter which dog you work with, but they can be applied with individuality.
If you want to dog jumping training free of cost trained by you self so this is very difficult for you go to the online and watch latest Dog Training Methods videos, blogs, articles and many PDF or word documents there you can follow this will be benefits for your puppy training.
For more details about Dog Boarding Sydney just move on www.dogobedience.com.au
, Behavioural Training
, Dog Behavioural Problems
, Dog Behavioural Training
, Dog Obedience
, Dog Training
, Obedience Training
, Pet Care Services
, Pet Grooming Services
, Puppy Obedience
, Puppy Trainers
, Puppy Training
, Training Dogs
Contact Dog Behaviour Training | Dog Boarding Sydney | Dog Training Sydney
Print this page