- Our experienced local driver will pick you up from a specified location in the comfort of our deluxe air conditioned vehicles.
- Relax on a wide covered verandah and indulge your taste buds with a Devonshire Tea
whilst enjoying uninterrupted views of the majestic Brokenback mountain range.
- Learn how to appreciate wine from a new dimension before the wine tastings begin with this
popular wine blending team bonding activity where you will see how wine makers blend wines
and how the different varieties change the wines when added in different proportions (1 ½ hours in duration).
- Enjoy a sumptuous one course lunch at an award winning “Winery of the year”
rated by respected wine critics and authors followed by a tour and wine tasting.
- Indulge your palate with a wine tasting at a world famous winery.
- Complete your indulgent day out by letting your taste buds run wild over fine Belgian handmade
chocolates as we visit Hunter Valley’s only Chocolate Company and be tempted with a
delectable chocolate platter, followed by a visit to either Hunter Valley’s only Champagne House
known for producing over 20 sparkling wines or stroll around the boutique shops at the
quaint Hunter Valley Gardens Village (must advise upon booking).
You’ll return having indulged in some of Australia’s finest wines and chocolates and be able to
appreciate both the wine and your work colleagues with a new dimension.
Minimum group size 8 pax
Pick up from 8am, return by 6pm