Blue Mountains Team Day Escape
Corporate Tours Australia
Tours, Bus Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Tour highlights and inclusions:
- Pick up from specified location
- High Ropes Team Building (2 1/2 hours) - Raise the bar and be amazed at what you can achieve as a team.
Work with heights of more than 8 meters. Activities include climbing walls, flying foxes, leaps of faith, walking across horizontal ladders and more. Through these tasks each team mate gains self-confidence while learning to trust their team members, and realizing that more can be accomplished by working together than individually
- Buffet Lunch - at the Skyway restaurant with its beautiful views over the Jamison Valley and Three Sisters (or another location)
- Ride the Scenic Railway, Skyway and /or Cableway - Ride the worlds' steepest incline railway, down to the elevated timber boardwalk which meanders through the picturesque rainforest. Walk past the coal mines, smell the Eucalyptus trees and return up the mountain on the Flyway cable car.
- See Wentworth Falls
- Visit LEURA village with its manicured gardens and its famous icon the old candy store and Katoomba township
- Cross Leura Cascades and follow the Cliff Drive for Kings Tableland views
- Megalong & Jamison Valleys
- Echo Point – see the world famous ‘Three Sisters’ and view Australia's "Grand Canyon".
- Cruise back to the city along the Parramatta River and under the Sydney Harbour Bridge
to Sydney Harbour - where the tour ends or return by coach to requested drop off point.
, Conference Tours
, Corporate Day Tours
, Corporate Tours
, Sightseeing Tours