Strategic taxation and accounting advice
Commercial Associates Accountants and Advisors
Accountants, Accountancy Services, Business Planning
Your tax team will help you understand the risk reward matrix before you make a decision, and how changes in legislation impact your enterprise. You can have confidence in the fact that we have helped thousands of businesses achieve better tax outcomes.
- Representation in taxation disputes, audits and investigations
- Tax based restructures
- Tax compliance
- Effective structure design
- Drafting private rulings
- Drafting appeals and objections
- Negotiation with tax authorities
- Strategic tax advice
- Solution-based transaction advice on mergers, acquisitions and divestments
Direct income tax is one aspect, but what about indirect taxes in your business enterprise?
Our client accounting teams can assist with your GST obligations and other client services including stamping, lodgements and other compliance hurdles.
We can also engage and brief other professionals as needed or undertake commercial negotiations if required.
Our expertise extends to:
- Goods and Services Tax
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- Payroll Tax
- Land Tax
- Stamp Duties (State by State)
- Fuel Grants
- Research and Development concessions
In a world where economies, business, labour and capital are borderless, we can assist with international tax complexities.
We have the experience and can explain your obligations and provide assistance with your specific global tax compliance issues. The process can be simplified for you with expert advice.
Your CAAA tax team can help you with:
- International tax advice
- Transfer pricing
- Thin capitalisation
- Inward international tax services
- Expatriate services
- Interpretation of tax treaties
, Accounting & Tax Services
, Business Planning
, Tax Advice