The Science of Happiness at Work
Ashley Coaching & Consulting Pty Limited
Coaching, Business Coaching, Human Resources
People Performance and Productivity Program | Leveraging the Science of Happiness at Work
- Want to reduce sick leave with staff?
- Want to keep the right staff longer?
- Want to improve productivity?
People Performance and Productivity , leveraging the Science of Happiness at Work is an industry leading program designed by iOpener in the UK and it has now arrived in Australia!
Organizations are embracing the Science of Happiness at Work because it has such a dramatic effect on employees, leaders and overall business results. This industry leading model supports organizational and team development by:
* Encouraging individual ownership; driving bottom-up change to complement top down change.
* Generating understanding for leaders of the common issues within their organization; leading to highly focused top down change.
* Providing measurement of the impact of changes made through re-assessment at the end of project; gives clear ROI.
* Offering an effective framework for individual and collective development; ensuring that the ever-changing work context is not detrimentally impacting performance.
This program is ideal for:
* Frontline staff Managers and Leaders looking to improve staff engagement
* HR and L&D managers looking to implement engagement initiatives
* Executives looking to improve their own Happiness at Work and reduce organisational turnover, improve efficiency and reduce turnover
Participants walk away with:
> Their own Happiness at Work report, measuring how strong their happiness is Identified ways to improve their happiness at work which support happiness outside work
> Strategies for managers to improve staff happiness, performance and engagement
> Ways for managers to have meaningful coaching conversations that result in strong feelings of happiness in staff so they are more productive and stay longer.
To find out more about the Science of Happiness at Work and to book a tailored workshop as part of your leadership development program, team building, executive coaching, or engagement and talent management initiatives contact us today:
Ashley Coaching & Consulting
p | 02 8006 1733
e | info@ashleyconsulting..com.au
, Coaching Culture
, Coaching Skills
, Executive Coaching
, Human Resource Management
, Human Resources
, Leadership Development
, Leadership Training
, Management Development
, Management Skills
, Management Training
, Manager As Coach
, Organisational Change
, Science of Happiness at Work
, Team Building
, Team Development