Full Service Factoring to Undisclosed Invoice Finance facilities

By: Australian Financer | Working Capital Australia  25-Jun-2014
Keywords: Australian Financer

We believe in Australian companies Working Capital Solutions is a locally owned business financier based in Sydney. We are a specialist invoice financier offering the full suite of invoice finance products from Full Service Factoring to Undisclosed Invoice Finance facilities. Our management team have had considerable experience in this area and are dedicated to the continual supply of our professional and dynamic invoice finance products in the support of Australian companies. We have developed cutting edge invoice finance software and platforms which are currently unmatched in Australia. Our systems allow us to effectively manage our clients needs, creating transparency through our electronic reporting regime and online client interface. For exemple, a factoring facility will allow your company a flexible overdraft that will grow with the business. You will be able to borrow up to 80% of the value of your invoices on an ongoing basis, usually while retaining any existing banking facilities that you may have. On an ongoing basis you submit your invoices to us for funding then we look after the collections for you. The remaining 20% of the invoice value is made available when the debtor pays. A factoring facility allows you to convert your debtors ledger to cash immediately, then forget about them, allowing you to focus on growing your business. You will no longer need to beg your customers for precious cash flow before being able to make the next move.

Keywords: Australian Financer

Contact Australian Financer | Working Capital Australia

Email

Print this page

Other products and services from Australian Financer | Working Capital Australia

Full Service Factoring to Undisclosed Invoice Finance facilities from Australian Financer | Working Capital Australia thumbnail
25-Jun-2014

Full Service Factoring to Undisclosed Invoice Finance facilities

We are a specialist invoice financier offering the full suite of invoice finance products from the purchase of single invoices to large undisclosed invoice finance facilities. In short, we turn your debtors ledger into immediate cash. In most cases we also take care of collections and send out monthly statements, freeing up your time to run and grow your business.