Bears Of Hope have had, for a long time, a vision for parents to receive a collection of precious keepsake items before they leave the hospital after a miscarriage, stillbirth, neonatal or infant loss. We hope to soften the devastating fall for parents by wrapping them in our love and support right from the very beginning and provide them with the most crucial information they need to know before leaving the hospital without their baby. This baby has meant everything to a parent and only one who has ever experienced such grief will truly know the value keepsakes provide to a family's heart and soul in those very early days. The reach of our hand to another, our cherished keepsakes to provide a lifetime of comfort, and a community of parents ready to support them and their baby's memory when they leave the hospital, is what Bears Of Hope is fundamentally about.
We are now donating this gift of love through maternity hospitals of Australia with the teddy bear of hope and booklet remaining the focal point of contact.
Creating an online fundraiser for these bears of hope gifts to be distributed to hospitals in memory of your own baby, is a beautiful way for you, family and friends to do something to help another family.
Our Gift includes:
- *A Bear of Hope keepsake - Sophie or Hope
- *"Creating a Lifetime Of Memories In Just One Moment" Booklet - a must have guide for parents to create cherished memories with a no regrets outlook, and to immediately connect parents with our parent support network
- *A Candle
- *Seeds of Hope (Forget-Me-Not Flowers)
- *Journal / Notepad and Pen
- *A Photo Frame with sunset and poem "A Life So Brief, A Child So Small, You Had The Power To Touch Us All"
- *Dove Chocolates kindly donated to Bears Of Hope
- *Brochure for family and friends on how to support parents in the immediate days aswell as on an ongoing basis
- *Standard Brochure about Bears Of Hope
- *Our Song Live Among Angels
Our items are of high quality and each item deliberately chosen to meet the very early needs of parents.
These come at no cost to hospitals or parents.