LEDTSL Tram Side Light
Led Lighting, Lighting Solutions, Led Light
The LEDTSL Tram Side Sight is a 24VDC powered LED (light emitting diode) lighting strip measuring 65mm wide x 185mm high with a depth of 29mm. The system comprises a LED array that is supplied in an injection moulded enclosure with an aluminium mounting plate and a weatherproof rating of IP65. The system is intended for tram rolling stock applications.
• Six high intensity amber LED’s with a 120 degree view angle
• Electrical connection by Huber & Suhner EN306-2 300V flying leads with Hella HM4982-P/HM4982S weatherproof connector pair
• Environmental approval to AS60068, IEC61373 and AS60529
• Plastic enclosure is made from polycarbonate with 1% UV stabiliser
• Nominal 24VDC [18-36VDC]
• Low cost - High performance
• Application is for side indication light on tram rolling stock
The LEDTSL side light is an advanced instrument that have been designed and manufactured to stringent specifications.
The LEDTSL is a Led array suitable for harsh and long life. It has been designed to reject electrical interference that normally abounds in industrial environments and includes flying lead electrical connection.
• An array of 6 high contrast light emitting diodes (LED) with a light emission angle of 120 degrees for each LED and a minimum light intensity of 200 Lux. The LEDs are arranged in 2 independent circuits so the loss of one led will not stop the light from functioning.
• The light is protected to IP65. It has a silicon tube gasket between top and bottom sections of the plastic enclosure. Silicon foam washer under the top and bottom fixing screws.
• The aluminium mounting plate is set into the base of the housing on a bed of Sika Marine sealant.
• The light is mounted to the tram on a 1.5mm die cut silicon foam gasket
• Humidity AS60068.2.78-2003
• Random vibration IEC61373-2010
• Shock IEC61373-2010
• Rain AS60529-2004, IP5X
• Salt/Fog AS60068.2.11-2003
• Terminal 1: 24VDC active supply (flying lead marked with red heat sink)
• Terminal 2: 0VDC supply (flying lead unmarked)
• Terminal 3:Ground supply (3mm brass earth stud)
• 24VDC (18-36VDC).
• Current consumption is 350mA @ 24VDC
• Reverse polarity protection (reverse connection will not cause damage).
• LEDTSL is 200grams.
• Surface mounting injection moulded polycarbonate enclosure of case dimensions 65mm wide x 185mm high by 29mm deep. It has fixing centres of 120mm high x 60mm wide. A 4mm stainless steel screw is recommended.
• The part number is configured as.
• Model/input signal/display units/power supply/options.
• Sample number for tram side light: LEDTSL/6/200/24V.
Energy Efficient Lighting
, Led Light
, Led Lighting
, Lighting Solutions