Floor Sanding, Floor Lrvelling
Screeding - levels the top layer of uneven concrete slabs, timber floors or any other kind of surface. Generally screeding is made of 4:1 sand cement ratio, however custom fibre cement screed can be provided as well. Depending on the job condition we always use only the highest quality materials and workmanship required to undertake at your property. Remember, if you want your timber floors to be flat and level you have to make sure that the floor underneath is flat and level too.
JU Flooring makes following steps in order to make all floor level:
1. Clean entire floor with broom if necessary scrape all sticking debris such as plaster.
2. Check for the highest point in the entire floor with electronic laser level. If possible, chisel or jackhammer it to make it less project.
3. Start mixing concrete screed.
4. Install if necessary wire mesh.
5. Pour concrete to the surface and start leveling.
6. Check new floor height with electronic laser leveling to make sure it is correct height.
7. Trowel new floor with trowelling machine to make sure that all concrete floor is fine and free of gaps.
8. Depending upon whether conditions floors is ready for any floor covering installation after 2 days.
, Floor Sanding