Tiling (Wet Areas) access panels
Access Panels By Trafalgar
Access Panels, Panel Access
Trafalgar’s tiling access panels provide convenient access for the maintenance of services within tiled walls or ceilings. The frame is made of steel and the panel is made of rot resistant fibre cement.
The Trafalgar Advantage:
- Consistency in design of all Trafalgar access panels
- Trafalgar is a trusted Australian manufacturing company since 1945.
- 100% Australian owned and operated.
- Stock levels of over 15,000 access panels allow for next day despatch of any standard sizes.
- Non- standard size access panels are despatched 5 days after your order is placed.
- Trafalgar sells quality. We are glad to label our products; it’s your guarantee of quality and proven performance.
- Specifications are available online and ready for use.
All access panels are supplied in a sturdy box of 1 or 5 units.
Lead time 1 day for standard sizes to be dispatched.
Any size access panel can be made to order and dispatched within 5 working days. Visit www.taccess.com.au , call 1800 888 714 or email [email protected] to order custom sizes. For sizes over 2100 x 1000mm please contact us via phone or email to discuss.
Access panels are supplied painted white and can be painted colours other than white on site.
Available in two frame options; both framing systems sit neatly in the wall, ceiling or shaft providing a clean opening around the perimeter of the access panel.
Option 1: An architectural flanged edge/architrave frame type is also available which ideal for retrofit applications and installation into masonry. No further finishing’s are required after installation.
Option 2: Wet wall/set bead for a fully concealed frame that can be troweled into a plasterboard wall, ceiling or service shafts. This frame must be edge set by a competent tradesperson.
Quality hardware: Concealed hinges, 8mm square drive budget lock with free universal Trafalgar plastic key with every access panel, easy-to-use fixing tabs, and a self- aligning door system to allow a neat unobtrusive finish. For extra security, Cam-locks can be fitted for key lockable access.
, Panel Access