Fire Rated Access Panels
Access Panels By Trafalgar
Access Panels, Fire Rated Access Panels, Panel Access
Trafalgar’s fire rated access panels provide convenient access for the maintenance of services within fire rated walls, ceiling cavities, service shafts and rises. The fire rating of Trafalgar’s fire rated access panels are fully tested and proven in accordance with Australian Standard AS1530.4. Fire rated service shaft access panels also comply with National Construction Code (NCC) formally the Building Code of Australia (BCA) Clause C3.13, where partial fire insulation concessions apply.
The Trafalgar Advantage:
- Consistency in design of all Trafalgar access panels
- Trafalgar is a trusted Australian manufacturing company.
- 100% Australian owned and has operated since 1945.
- Stock levels of over 15,000 units of access panels allow for next day despatch of any standard sizes.
- Steel access panels are manufactured locally with Australian steel. This means that non- standard size access panels are dispatched 5 days after your order is placed.
- Trafalgar sells quality. That’s why we clearly label all of our products with our brand; it’s your guarantee of quality and proven performance.
All access panels are supplied in a sturdy box of 1 or 5 units.
Lead time 1 day for standard sizes to be dispatched.
Any size access panel can be made to order and dispatched within 5 working days. Visit www.taccess.com.au , call 1800 888 714 or email [email protected] to order custom sizes. For sizes over 2100 x 1000mm please contact us via phone or email to discuss.
Access panels are supplied painted white and can be painted colours other than white on site.
Available in two frame options; both framing systems sit neatly in the wall, ceiling or shaft providing a clean opening around the perimeter of the access panel.
Option 1: An architectural flanged edge/architrave frame type is also available which ideal for retrofit applications and installation into masonry. No further finishing’s are required after installation.
Option 2: Wet wall/set bead for a fully concealed frame that can be troweled into a plasterboard wall, ceiling or service shafts. This frame must be edge set by a competent tradesperson.
Quality hardware: Concealed hinges, 8mm square drive budget lock with free universal Trafalgar plastic key with every access panel, easy-to-use fixing tabs, and a self- aligning door system to allow a neat unobtrusive finish. For extra security, Cam-locks can be fitted for key lockable access.
, Fire Rated Access Panels
, Panel Access