Full Colour LED Screens for Outdoor and Indoor Display
Tenrod Australia can supply a range of large, full colour video LED Screens for broadcasting of videos, information display,
advertising or promotional display at events and public arenas.
They can be used as pylon signs to advertise the venue's events, facilities and promotions. The display can in full colour graphics,
videos or in text with effects. For indoors the LED Screens are most appropriate for advertising and promotional use in concourses,
forecourts, court yards, rooms in shopping complexes or in clubs and gaming rooms etc.
The LED Screens are of modular construction comprising of cabinets stacked in rows and columns to configurations specified by
the users to suit each user's purposes. Circular or curved configurations whether convex curved or concave curved can be supplied to your wall or recess
Tenrod's LED Screens are very economical and very affordable, making them very viable to install at various sites.
For broadcasting applications Tenrod's indoor range includes a very high resolution and high scanning rates suitable for TV rebroadcast.
Features and Benefits of Tenrod's video LED Screens
- They are easy to operate and are capable of replicating full colour pictures as viewed on the computer monitor
- Customers can easily load their own contents on the screen
- High quality and application specific LEDs are used in the modules to provide superb and vivid colour
replications of up to 4.4 trillion colours/greyscales (synchronized)
- The LED Screen can be configured into various sizes, pitches, resolutions, viewing distances and shapes
(flat or curved)
- Pixel pitches can range from 4.572mm to 31.25mm. High scanning rates are available for broadcasting applications
- LED screens can be easily connected to an AV system for a vibrant performance with audio & music
- The LED Screens are fitted with inputs for use in a variety of sources including cameras, TV and DVD
players and computers for networking to the internet
- Outdoor video LED Screens offer virtual pixel options that quadruples the pixel density