L-2010

L-2010 from YL Elite Door Specialist

By: YL Elite Door Specialist  31-Dec-2014
Keywords: Interior Design, Carpentry Contractors, Door

Elite Jigsaw L-2010 (Door panel height: 1900mm – 2050mm; Door panel width: 600mm – 850mm; Door panel thickness: 30mm – 42mm; Wall thickness: 80mm – 300mm) {Door panel: veneer + honey comb filling + MDF board; Door frame: MDF with Chinese fir or make by customized} [Opening style Swing] The Freight on Buyer price is AU$ 160/set which includes door panel and the frame. Minimum order is 10 pieces.Order will be accepted and processed once the 30% deposit was successfully transferred to us. The remaining 70% must be paid off before the order can be delivered. Delivery time: 15-40 days.

Keywords: Building Material, Carpentry Contractors, Door, Home Renovation, House Renovation, Interior Design, Renovation Contractors

Contact YL Elite Door Specialist

Email

Print this page

Other products and services from YL Elite Door Specialist

L-5872 from YL Elite Door Specialist thumbnail
02-Jan-2015

L-5872

Elite Jigsaw L-5872


L-5866 from YL Elite Door Specialist thumbnail
02-Jan-2015

L-5866

Elite Jigsaw L-5866


02-Jan-2015

L-2872

Elite Jigsaw L-2872


L-2866 from YL Elite Door Specialist thumbnail
02-Jan-2015

L-2866

Elite Jigsaw L-2866


L-1572 from YL Elite Door Specialist thumbnail
02-Jan-2015

L-1572

Elite Jigsaw L-1572


L-0172 from YL Elite Door Specialist thumbnail
02-Jan-2015

L-0172

Elite Jigsaw L-0172


L-0166 from YL Elite Door Specialist thumbnail
02-Jan-2015

L-0166

Elite Jigsaw L-0166


L-2039 from YL Elite Door Specialist thumbnail
31-Dec-2014

L-2039

Elite Jigsaw L-2039


L-2031 from YL Elite Door Specialist thumbnail
31-Dec-2014

L-2031

Elite Jigsaw L-2031


L-1939 from YL Elite Door Specialist thumbnail
31-Dec-2014

L-1939

Elite Jigsaw L-1939


L-1736 from YL Elite Door Specialist thumbnail
31-Dec-2014

L-1736

Elite Jigsaw L-1736


L-1728 from YL Elite Door Specialist thumbnail
31-Dec-2014

L-1728

Elite Jigsaw L-1728


L-1310 from YL Elite Door Specialist thumbnail
31-Dec-2014

L-1310

Elite Jigsaw L-1310