Workplace Emergency Management and Training
Workplace Emergency Management
Safety Training, Fire Extinguishers, Health and Safety Training
Warden Training, Fire Training, Evacuation Diagrams, Emergency Plans
The safety of your people in an emergency is imperative.
We Care. That is why we offer a range of emergency management procedures, training and services.
We will tailor a package to suit the requirements of your people in your facility.
Our goal is to not only make your people confident and competent when faced with an emergency situation, but to ensure you are compliant with legislation.
Prevention, Awareness and Preparedness is the key response to any emergency.
Offering Tailored Solutions for your Emergency Management Compliance.
• Evacuation Diagrams in 7 to 14 days
• Warden Training / Staff Training / Fire Training
• Evacuation Exercises
• Contact your tenants and establish wardens
• Establish Warden lists and emergency contacts
• Inform your tenants of training and events
• Develop tailored training for your site
• Detailed reports of training and events
• Single point of contact (you will deal with one person only)
• Understand your site just as well as you
• Develop Emergency Plan in 7 to 14 days
• Make your facility compliance under Regulations and Australian Standards
• A Prompt and Reliable service
Please contact me to organise a short visit to your site to discuss your requirements for free. We can offer ongoing support or a one-off service. For minimal time of yours, we can have your workplace prepared for an emergency and be compliance.
, Fire & Safety
, Fire Equipment
, Fire Extinguisher Training
, Fire Extinguishers
, Fire Protection Consultants
, Fire Safety Training
, Fire Training
, Fire Warden
, Fire Warden Training
, Health and Safety Training
, Safety Training
, Warden Training