Dust Control, Dust Controllers, 10 Step Timer,
Ptronik has recently launched the ECO CONTROLLER. It can be retro fitted or be part of a new air filtration system.
The cost saving measures are one important part of the ECO, but the vastly superior technology is the next good reason to upgrade to an ECO.
a. Detect on a particular solenoid the electronic fault on the coil (standard).
b. Detect on a particular solenoid valve the mechanical fault.
c. The ECO has the facility to extend up to 60 valves. More on request.
d. There are 2 external inputs available to connect to sensors of a specific need.
e. The ECO can be fitted with the following optional sensors: Header pressure, hopper temperature, hopper level, dust particles and moisture. As PTronik manufactures in house we are able to accommodate most other request for sensors.
f. The ECO has the ABS polycarbonate IP65 enclosure.
g. The ECO comply to the following standards: ISO 9001:2008, EN55011, EN61000-6-1, AS/NZS61000.6.3, CE. cRUus(U.S.A.)
h. The ECO is Australian made and we can customize it to your needs.
ON DEMAND controller with 10 outputs:
- Solenoid Valve fault detection.
- Code protection
- Four inputs for any sensor:
Remote Differential Pressure – On demand
Broken bag detection
- 240 outputs with Extension modules.
- Counters – hours & pulses
- Auto Cycle
- Parallel pulsing
- DP Tube Cleaner
- Input voltage range: 90 - 240VAC 50/60Hz
- Output voltage range:
12 or 24VDC
24 - 240VAC (Other voltages are available on request).
PRODUCTION Cost saving measures
1. The ECO lowers the use of compressed air and thus the electricity bill up to 50%. Real life data savings on: air, electricity, wear and tear and replacement cost on the compressor.
2. The ECO reduce the CO2 emissions associated with the electrical energy requirements of between 30 and 50%.
3. The ECO extends the bag life up to 30% and therefore less bag replacements and production interruptions.
4. The ECO has optional the first filter state tracking software. It will automatically increase the differential pressure as the filter bags gets older, to keep the low pulsing saving.
5. The ECO can detect the broken bag row, which means quick and efficient bag change and less productivity loss. Approximately 50% time saving. Our Dust probes are reasonably priced.
6. The ECO has single valve pulsing. Easy and fast way to check one valve.
The above savings measures will pay for the new ECO system within 6-12 months based on the size of the company and level of dust particles.
Print this page
The PT6, STR4 and STM11-6DC timers will soon be obsolete.
The PT6 timer has been replaced by the E6 AC timer. A few items remain in stock.
The STR4 time has been replaced by the E6 AC timer. A few STR4 timers are available in stock.
The STM11 6DC has been replaced with the E6 DC timer. A few STM11 6DC remain in stock.
The ST10DC and ST10AC has been replaced by the E10 in 2014. The E10 is a 10 output SMART sequential digital timer in DC and AC with:
* Counters - hours & pulses * Valve fault detection *Code protection *Two inputs for any sensor
* Remote Differential Pressure - On demand
* Broken bag detection
* Header pressure
* Up to 50 outputs with Extension modules
NEW Dust Collector "Broken Bag Detection" that is cost effective, simple to use and easy to install. Combine a Dust Sensor with any NEW GENERATION PTronik Timer or Controller to accurately identify the row of the Broken Bag.
Upgrade your existing Dust Collector or install new.
The most cost effective package is E6 plus Dust Sensor.
For critical situations instant alarms to your email (or Smart phone) is available with the pMC package.
Ring us to identify the most suitable combination for y
The PTronik E6 is a new generation 6 output timer board for Dust Collectors. It is designed with smart and simple maintenance functions including: Solenoid Valve Coil Fault Detection | Pulse any individual valve to test | Interrupt "stop pulsing" function | Add sensors for Broken Bag Detection or Differential Pressure | Add extension for 16 outputs | Add ModBus RTU for connectivity | Available in DC and AC as a stock item ready for immediate delivery.
PTronik Engineering services offer design, prototype and manufacturing services for any industrial product requiring electronic control. We collaborate with our clients to create the best outcome for the product function including safety.
PTronik E10 is a smart maintenance timer for 10 outputs. It is designed with smart and simple maintenance functions including: Solenoid Valve Coil Fault Detection | Pulse any individual valve to test | Interrupt "stop pulsing" function | Add sensors for Broken Bag Detection or Differential Pressure | Add extension for 50 outputs | Add ModBus RTU for connectivity | Available in DC and AC as a stock item ready for immediate delivery.
The multi-award winning PTronik pMC Master Control will ensure your Industrial Dust Collector is up to current environmental standards using IoT technology for connectivity. With efficient energy saving features, Remote monitoring, Filter State tracking patented technology and maintenance friendly control, you will start saving costs immediately. It is an easy Retrofit on existing Dust Collectors or install with new system.
17 Windsor StreetAustralia
Richmond, NSW, 2753,Australia
Main: +61 2 4578 9611Fax: +61 2 4578 9622
Create your free Hotfrog business profile
Follow Hotfrog on:
Hotfrog Small Business Hub