PTronik E6 timer board for Dust Collector
The E6 is a new generation timer designed with smart maintenance functions. The 6 output timer is controlled with a intuitive three button digital menu and 2 line alphanumeric display. Available as a stand-alone timer, or with an enclosure to suit the surrounding environmental require-ments. The E6 is a solid state sequencer designed to provide an adjustable pulse to operate pilot valves in Reverse Jet pulse Dust Collectors.
Smart Maintenance Benefits
- Broken Bag Detection - Accurately identify which row a bag is broken. (Requires Dust Sensor probe)
- Valve Coil Fault Detection - Identify failure of any Valve coil. (Open or Short circuit)
- Pulse any Individual Valve - Manually pulse any single valve to check for fault condition
- Interrupt Facility - Stop pulsing function
- Input facility - for Sensor (i.e. Level, temperature, differential pressure).
- Sensor input is selectable as:
* Digital Input (voltage Free) or
* Analogue Input (4-20mA) or
* Broken bag detection (analogue or digital)
- Alarms are linked to Sensors
- Smart Maintenance menu - The intuitive three-button digital menu sets up the number of output Valves, On Time, Off Time and Clean up cycles.
- All input and output functions are indicated by LED’s and LCD
- RUN ON / BLOW DOWN feature
- Counters, hours and pulses
- Code Protection - Prevents unauthorised program changes
− Simplified wiring - Power Input and Valves Output connections are with plug-in terminals to save time and ensure correct wiring connections
− Number outputs can be increased with Extension cards
− ModBus for remote connection
Prevent dust emissions by combining broken bag detection with the E6 timer