The E6 is a new generation timer designed with smart maintenance functions. The 6 output timer is controlled with a intuitive three button digital menu and 2 line alphanumeric display. Available as a stand-alone timer, or with an enclosure to suit the surrounding environmental require-ments. The E6 is a solid state sequencer designed to provide an adjustable pulse to operate pilot valves in Reverse Jet pulse Dust Collectors.
Smart Maintenance Benefits
- Broken Bag Detection - Accurately identify which row a bag is broken. (Requires Dust Sensor probe)
- Valve Coil Fault Detection - Identify failure of any Valve coil. (Open or Short circuit)
- Pulse any Individual Valve - Manually pulse any single valve to check for fault condition
- Interrupt Facility - Stop pulsing function
- Input facility - for Sensor (i.e. Level, temperature, differential pressure).
- Sensor input is selectable as:
* Digital Input (voltage Free) or
* Analogue Input (4-20mA) or
* Broken bag detection (analogue or digital)
- Alarms are linked to Sensors
- Smart Maintenance menu - The intuitive three-button digital menu sets up the number of output Valves, On Time, Off Time and Clean up cycles.
- All input and output functions are indicated by LED’s and LCD
- RUN ON / BLOW DOWN feature
- Counters, hours and pulses
- Code Protection - Prevents unauthorised program changes
− Simplified wiring - Power Input and Valves Output connections are with plug-in terminals to save time and ensure correct wiring connections
− Number outputs can be increased with Extension cards
− ModBus for remote connection
Prevent dust emissions by combining broken bag detection with the E6 timer
Print this page
The PT6, STR4 and STM11-6DC timers will soon be obsolete.
The PT6 timer has been replaced by the E6 AC timer. A few items remain in stock.
The STR4 time has been replaced by the E6 AC timer. A few STR4 timers are available in stock.
The STM11 6DC has been replaced with the E6 DC timer. A few STM11 6DC remain in stock.
The ST10DC and ST10AC has been replaced by the E10 in 2014. The E10 is a 10 output SMART sequential digital timer in DC and AC with:
* Counters - hours & pulses * Valve fault detection *Code protection *Two inputs for any sensor
* Remote Differential Pressure - On demand
* Broken bag detection
* Header pressure
* Up to 50 outputs with Extension modules
NEW Dust Collector "Broken Bag Detection" that is cost effective, simple to use and easy to install. Combine a Dust Sensor with any NEW GENERATION PTronik Timer or Controller to accurately identify the row of the Broken Bag.
Upgrade your existing Dust Collector or install new.
The most cost effective package is E6 plus Dust Sensor.
For critical situations instant alarms to your email (or Smart phone) is available with the pMC package.
Ring us to identify the most suitable combination for y
PTronik Engineering services offer design, prototype and manufacturing services for any industrial product requiring electronic control. We collaborate with our clients to create the best outcome for the product function including safety.
PTronik E10 is a smart maintenance timer for 10 outputs. It is designed with smart and simple maintenance functions including: Solenoid Valve Coil Fault Detection | Pulse any individual valve to test | Interrupt "stop pulsing" function | Add sensors for Broken Bag Detection or Differential Pressure | Add extension for 50 outputs | Add ModBus RTU for connectivity | Available in DC and AC as a stock item ready for immediate delivery.
The PTronik ECO On-Demand control system for DUST Collectors is the economical way to upgrade your existing Dust Collector. Suitable for 10 to 50 outputs | Easy to install and use | Increase filter life with On demand cleaning | It is designed with smart and simple maintenance functions including: Solenoid Valve Coil Fault Detection | Pulse any individual valve to test | Interrupt "stop pulsing" function | Add sensors for Broken Bag Detection, Differential Pressure, temperature etc.
The multi-award winning PTronik pMC Master Control will ensure your Industrial Dust Collector is up to current environmental standards using IoT technology for connectivity. With efficient energy saving features, Remote monitoring, Filter State tracking patented technology and maintenance friendly control, you will start saving costs immediately. It is an easy Retrofit on existing Dust Collectors or install with new system.
17 Windsor StreetAustralia
Richmond, NSW, 2753,Australia
Main: +61 2 4578 9611Fax: +61 2 4578 9622
Create your free Hotfrog business profile
Follow Hotfrog on:
Hotfrog Small Business Hub