PT6 STR4 STM11-6DC
Sequential Timer, Solid State Timer, Dust Collector Timer,
The PT6, STR4 and STM11-6DC timers will soon be obsolete.
The PT6 timer has been replaced by the E6 timer. A few items remain in stock.
The PT6 is a solid state sequencer designed to provide an adjustable pulse to control the pulse valves reverse jet dust collectors. The NUMBER OF VALVES, ON TIME, OFF TIME AND CLEAN UP cycle are programmed by the program buttons and displayed on the program display.Two pressure switch control inputs are provided to control the operation of the timer.
The CLEAN UP feature will run the timer for a programmed number of complete cycles (0-255) after the baghouse fan is turned off. The CLEAN UP cycle is initiated by the opening of the auxiliary contact of the fan contactor.
* up to 6 outputs
* 110-240 VAC IN 110-240VAC OUT
The STM11 6DC has been replaced with the E6 in 2015. A few STM11 6DC remain in stock.
The STM11-6DC is a solid state sequencer designed to provide an adjustable duration pulse to output drivers in a continuous cycle. The time interval between pulse outputs is set by the STEP potentiometer and the pulse duration is set by the PULSE potentiometer.Power ON and each output pulse time is indicated by LED's.
Two terminals labelled D.P.SW. are provided for ON DEMAND cleaning. After pressure switch contact closure, the timer will stop the sequence. When the contact opens the sequence continues from the previous position.
* Number of outputs is programmed by the SELECT STEPS switch.
* up to 6 outputs
* 12-24 VDC IN 12-24VDC OUT
The STR4 time has been replaced by the E6 timer. A few STR4 timers are available in stock.
The STR4 is a solid state sequencer designed to provide an adjustable duration pulse to output drivers in a continuous cycle. The time interval between pulse outputs is set by the STEP potentiometer, the pulse duration is set by the PULSE potentiometer.
Power ON and each output pulse time is indicated by LED's.
Up to 4 outputs
240VAC IN, 240VAC OUT
The E6 is a new generation timer designed with smart maintenance functions.
The 6 output timer is controlled with a intuitive three button digital menu and 2 line alphanumeric display. Available as a stand-alone timer, or with an enclosure to suit the surrounding environmental require-ments. The E6 is a solid state sequencer designed to provide an adjustable pulse to operate pilot valves in Reverse Jet pulse Dust Collectors.
Smart Maintenance Benefits
- Broken Bag Detection - Accurately identify which row a bag is broken. (Requires Dust Sensor probe)
- Valve Coil Fault Detection - Identify failure of any Valve coil. (Open or Short circuit)
- Pulse any Individual Valve - Manually pulse any single valve to check for fault condition
- Interrupt Facility - Stop pulsing function
- Input facility - for Sensor (i.e. Level, temperature, differential pressure).
- Sensor input is selectable as:
* Digital Input (voltage Free) or
* Analogue Input (4-20mA) or
* Broken bag detection (analogue or digital)
- Alarms are linked to Sensors
- Smart Maintenance menu - The intuitive three-button digital menu sets up the number of output Valves, On Time, Off Time and Clean up cycles.
- All input and output functions are indicated by LED’s and LCD
- RUN ON / BLOW DOWN feature
- Counters, hours and pulses
- Code Protection - Prevents unauthorised program changes
− Simplified wiring - Power Input and Valves Output connections are with plug-in terminals to save time and ensure correct wiring connections
− Number outputs can be increased with Extension cards
− ModBus for remote connection
Prevent dust emissions by combining broken bag detection with the E6 timer
Dust Collector Timer
, Pt6 Timer
, Sequential Timer
, Solid State Timer
, Stm11-6dc Timer
, Str4 Timer