Pre-Purchase Building Inspections
Jim's Building Inspections Port Macquarie
Inspection Services, Building Inspections, Building Inspection Service
Representing just a tiny fraction of the cost of your purchase or a fully tax deductible expense in some circumstances, a pre-purchase inspection can even save you money.
Many of our clients have been able to:
- Avoid or withdraw from a sale where major building defects would blow their budget
- Negotiate a better sale price or for the owner to complete works prior to sale, based on defects discovered during inspection
- Plan for major maintenance works required in the short to medium term
- Integrate the repair of defects into renovation and extension plans
Without a pre-purchase building inspection many new home owners discover hidden building defects just as they commence their long awaited renovation plans. This often results in the costly redirection of your renovation project funds from finishes, fixtures and fittings into basic treatment and structural repairs.
Ultimately the most critical areas of inspection are never seen during the 'home open', while you are comparing kitchen fittings and bathroom finishes, it is arguable that your biggest headaches actually are under the floor or above your head.
How many people check out the subfloor space and roof void during an Open for Inspection? What are you missing?
Jim's Building Inspectors make sure a thorough investigation of your property is undertaken, ensuring you benefit from industry wide expertise.
After your pre-purchase home inspection, you'll receive a detailed inspection report, with photos, that will document building defects including:
- Serious safety hazards requiring urgent repairs to ensure safety
- Major defects that require repair or replacement beyond normal property maintenance
- Minor defects that are generally superficial and typically fit into normal property maintenance routines
, Building Inspection Service
, Building Inspections
, Home Inspection
, Home Inspections
, Inspection Services
, Property Inspection
, Property Inspections