Sandblasting | A new addition to Boval’s Manufacturing Repertoire
Powder Coatings, Powder Coating Equipment, Sand Blasting
Boval Engineering now has the facility to perform sandblasting. At the end of 2012 Boval Engineering acquired and installed the new sand blasting facility, adding another string to their already formidable manufacturing capabilities.
The new sandblasting facility now allows Boval Engineering to offer a complete product finish service. A large amount of services need to be cleaned prior to coating. By combining the sandblasting services with the already offered powder coating and wet spray, Boval Engineering can provide high quality finishes all in the one location.
Benefits of Sandblasting:
- Sandblasting processes work on a variety of surfaces including metal, wood, concrete, brick and stone
- Advanced cleaning process
- Removal of old paint, casting material or coatings
- Removal of stubborn dirt, grease, rust, scale or water deposits
- Preserve metal surfaces
- Dimensions: 1.8m wide x 1.9m height x 3m depth
Coating & Finishing
, Metal Finishing
, Powder Coating Equipment
, Powder Coatings
, Sand Blasting