Post Study Work Visa

By: Sydney Harbour Education Centre  13-Sep-2016
Keywords: Student Visa, Registered Migration Agent, Business Visa

Finished your studies and want to gain work experience in Australia. Need help changing from a student visa to a POST STUDY WORK VISA ? Contact SHEC and they will help you with their free services.

Keywords: Business Visa, Post Study, Post Study Work Visa, Registered Migration Agent, Student Visa, Work Experience, Work Visa,

Contact Sydney Harbour Education Centre


Print this page

Other products and services from Sydney Harbour Education Centre


Student Visa Extension

We offer a free service to international students helping them with all situations. If you need to extend your student visa we are the people to help you. Contact us today.