Activ8 is Australia’s leading energy monitoring and contract management service which transforms your energy data into high quality and usable business intelligence.
Empowered by knowledge with the right people at the right time, you will be able to proactively control and minimise your energy expenses, emissions and wastes – resulting in substantial savings and an improved bottom line.
Energy Action’s Activ8 service will deliver the following for your business:
Energy and Emissions Monitoring
Energy Action will monitor your energy use on a daily basis, providing alerts when your daily demand targets are approached or exceeded.
We will help you manage your contract efficiently, achieving administrative savings and decreasing the costs of staff overheads.
Trend & Spend Reporting
Through our sophisticated information technology systems, Energy Action is able to offer a wide range of high quality reports, including monthly reports which detail your company’s energy demand, power factor, load factor, energy consumption, emissions, daily demand profiles and future proposed and actual tariff and regulated environmental charges updates.
Our reports are ISO 14001 compliant and will provide all the information your company needs on stationary energy emissions to meet current or future National Greenhouse Emissions Reporting (NGER) and Building Energy Efficiency Certificate (BEEC) obligations.
The Energy Action team has an in-depth understanding of the different components of an electricity bill and will validate your bill to identify any discrepancies or incorrect charges.
Energy Action are experts in the collection and analysis of data and armed with a thorough understanding of your site will identify easy changes that can be made to improve energy efficiency.
Standard to our silver and gold packages is a Level 1 Site Energy Audit, conducted in accordance with AS/NZS 3598:2000 Energy Audits. This report will provide you with the guidance to prioritise your energy efficiency activities. Our experts will assist you to implement these too.
Additional Monitoring and Reporting
Energy Action can provide you with additional information and reports, including information on energy use benchmarking, network tariff analysis, annual data reviews and energy cost projections.
The benefits of using the Activ8 service include:
• Increased information and understanding about your energy costs and energy usage trends, allowing you to control, reduce and avoid energy costs;
• On call customer service and decision support when you have energy contract, billing, usage and metering enquiries;
• Minimised risk of energy market penalties with the monitoring and management of your energy contract transfers and consumption excesses;
• Administration simplicity with a single point of contact for all your energy contract and usage related matters;
• Identification of opportunities to practice energy efficient behaviour and to implement energy efficient projects; and
• The best information in the market about your future energy costs.
For more information about how Activ8 could assist your business please contact us today.