Conveyancing, Property Law, Building Reports, Buying, Selling, Strata, Property, Cheap, Good, Nsw
Making property transfer easy
Network Conveyancing is committed to providing you with personal Conveyancing service at very competitive prices to make your purchase as stress free as possible.
Why use Network Conveyancing?
* We can help you no matter where the property is located as long as its in NSW.
* Flexibility - Flexible hours if needed to meet with you after hours or on weekends.
* Personal Service - Individual attention and our commitment to a stress free transaction
* Competitive Prices - Flat fixed rate, where everything is included not just the legal fees
* Availability - Conveyancing is all we do, so we are always contactable to discuss your purchase or sale, We are contactable by mobile and email early to late;
* Plain English - We talk to you in plain language not legal jargon - so you can understand what's happening
* Fully Licensed - By the Department of Fair Trading which can be checked by contacting the Department of Fair Trading.
Purchase and Sale Packages available.
Our prices do not include: Lodging caveats, Pest, Building, survey reports, Strata Inspection Reports, LPI Lodging fees or registration fees, Stamp duty
Print this page
Small Friendly Certified Licensed Conveyancer that will stand by you until you have the keys in your hand.
Network Conveyancing specialises in providing stress free property Transfer. If you are buying and selling property you want to use
Making property transfer easy!
Mobile Service - we can come to youPlain englishAfter hours serviceProperty Transfer ProfessionalsFurther assistance for First Home Buyers
2 Calpac CrescentAustralia
Old Toongabbie, NSW, 2145,Australia
Main: (02) 4984 9648 86771611Fax: (02) 4981 1389
Create your free Hotfrog business profile
Follow Hotfrog on:
Hotfrog Small Business Hub