3rd International Tick Borne Conference
Karl Mcmanus Foundation
Depression, Chronic Illness, Chronic Infections
3rd International Tick Borne Diseases Conference 2015 - The Way Forward
• Whole body Hyperthermia
• Australian Lyme-like illness shares some symptoms with relapsing fever
• Introduction for primary care practitioners to managing tick borne diseases in Australia.
• Cognitive and psychiatric symptoms can predominate in neuroborreliosis.
• Complexities of chronic illness
• A New Zealand experience of "Lyme"
• Three Standard Approaches to the Diagnosis and Treatment of Lyme Disease
• Effects of Borrelia on host immunity
• Preliminary investigation of Australian borreliosis patients using current two-tiered serology approach
• Understanding, managing and supporting people with medically unexplained symptoms
• Investigation of evidence for Babesia species in Australians with symptoms of tick-borne illness
• Understanding chronic infections
a Lyme Disease
, Australia Lyme Like Illness
, Chronic Illness
, Chronic Infections
, Relapsing Fever
, Tick Bite
, Tick-Borne Illness
, Treatment of Lyme