This type of training normally forms part of a process implementation, but could also be provided on request by the customer or partner. Typical on-site training will include:
- End user training for a specific process.
- Technical product administration (e.g. to create eXomin users and groups, backup and recovery procedures etc).
On-line training is available via the eXomin website and includes:
- Business Process Fundamentals.
- Technical product administration.
Training on demand
The customer or partner specifies the training requirement and courses are tailored to your specific requirements. The training could be provided on-site, on-line or at the eXomin Academy.
Classroom – Certification Training
These Certification training courses are provided at the eXomin training Academy and include:
- Certified eXomin Business Consultant. (Business Analyst)
- Certified eXomin Technical Consultant. (Configuration Consultant)