The transferring of property is what conveyancing is all about and refers to transferring property, or moving property ownership, from one person to another. When people transfer property it is often between friends or family members and is often done when someone dies, when setting up a trust fund, for tax purposes or when a property is jointly owned.
Transferring property is a complicated and often costly exercise if you don’t have the help of experienced licensed conveyancers on hand. At Just Conveyancing our combined conveyancing education and industry experience has allowed us to grow as a reputable and reliable conveyancing business. Our knowledgeable teams of licensed conveyancers are here to help you with any questions about transferring property and with processing the property transfer.
- The transferring property conveyancing services that we offer include:
- - Advice on your stamp duty requirements
- - Draft documents in relation to the property title transfer
- - Speak to your lender and ensure everything is in order
- - Attend settlement
- - Lodge necessary forms in relation to stamp duty
- - Send final reports
- - And much more