Split System Air Conditioning and Heating
NewAge Air Conditioning & Heating
Air Conditioning System, Split System Air Conditiong
Considering Split System Air Conditioning for your home or business? Split System air conditioners (also known as reverse cycle air conditioners) are designed to provide superior comfort to any room simply & easily. Reverse Cycle air conditioners have long been one of the most popular temperature control options among Australians.
- Ability to set the temperature at different levels for individual rooms by installing multiple split system units throughout your home or business.
- Energy-efficient operation – save money on your power bills!
- Visually attractive – designs these days can fit in with any room interior
- Quiet when running
- Easy remote control operation
- Easy to maintain/clean.
- Air purifying filters which collect dust, preventing them from re-circulating around the room.
- Split System Inverter Units
Split System Air Conditioner Brands recommended by NewAge Air… NewAge Air Conditioning & Heating supply & install only the most reliable brands of inverter split system air conditioners: Mitsubishi Electric, Fujitsu, Daikin, LG, Toshiba, Carrier, ActronAir & Panasonic. The difference between these top quality air conditioning units & the lesser brands comes down to one major factor: Energy Efficiency. The top brands provide far superior value because they offer less running current, which reduces running costs significantly. Don’t get caught out by purchasing a slightly cheaper air conditioner unit. You might save a few hundred dollars initially, but your power bill expenses will be far more expensive over time.
Our technicians service the entire Newcastle, Maitland, Lake Macquarie & Hunter Valley region, so we can have someone come and give you a quote on split system air conditioning in no time!
Air Conditioning System
, Split System Air Conditiong