Aged Care, Health Care Services, Diabetes
From the comfort of your home, we’ll check your daily health signs. Knowing your own vitals can be not just time saving but can be important in a situation where your health might be compromised. It can also reduce having to visit a doctor’s surgery for monitoring and provides you with instant access to nursing support.
With integratedliving’s ‘Staying Strong with Telehealth’ service our Registered Nurses will
monitor your health signs every day, remotely from their clinics, using Telehealth; a simple one touch electronic device that you are provided.
Our Registered nurses are able to monitor and record:
• Weight variations;
• Blood pressure;
• Blood sugar readings;
• Lung capacity;
• And symptoms of other chronic conditions.
After consultation with your GP and having assessed your needs, we install the Telehealth
equipment in your home, show you how easy it is to use each device and by simply touching a button, send the information to the Clinic Nurses. We then store and monitor your information and should there be any irregularity or changes, we can act on it in conjunction with your own doctors giving you peace of mind and control of your own health.
If you are wondering if Telehealth is right for you, these questions may help you decide and funding may be available.
• Are you 65 years or older?
• If you identify as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person, are you 50 years or older?
• Are you still living at home?
• Do you think that you might have to go into an aged care home before you’re ready if you don’t get some basic help at home?
• Do you display risk factors such as a history of falls, obesity or are you underweight?
• Do you suffer from a Chronic Disease such as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease,Chronic Heart Failure, Atrial Fibrillation, Diabetes, Obesity and /or Hypertension?
• Are you receiving care for Post Acute, Sub-Acute or Transition Care?
What Are The Costs?
Telehealth is available as both a government subsidised and privately funded service.
You can access Telehealth with integratedliving if you feel it will make your health more manageable and enable you to remain in your own home for longer.
We are happy to discuss your specific needs, and costs if any. We provide all equipment, installation and training to give you the confidence to take hold of your own health management backed by a supportive professional team
, Chronic Disease
, Chronic Disease Management
, Health Care Services
, Remote Monitoring